WALK WITH US
Join us on a life-changing pilgrimage in Spain.
Explore Spain in a unique way by following ancient trails through some of the most arrestingly beautiful landscapes the country has to offer on the Camino de Santiago. Fully immerse yourself in the pilgrim experience to connect with your self, your inner guru & nature.
But don’t fret, a pilgrimage doesn’t have to mean roughing it! We don’t “rough it”. On this trip, you’ll stay in fabulous accommodations, handpicked to give your camino a touch of luxury. Enjoy fantastic local food and wine at every stage of your journey, in a range of carefully selected, authentic restaurants along the route.
The journey begins in Salamanca, a charming town north of Madrid. As a #poshpilgrim, there will be no need to haul your bags on your back each day. Transportation to and from the hotel is on us! The only things you will need for each day’s pilgrimage is your day pack (filled with whatever you choose), a willing spirit and an open heart. The apex of your journey will be the final 108 km as we walk into Santiago de Compostela: the end of the camino.
2022 is a Holy Year on the Camino de Santiago. This means there will be more piligrims than normal and the Holy Door to the Cathedral will be open! AND LOTS MORE DEMAND. Because you will be walking a lesser known route, the Camino Sanabres, you can anticipate a quieter experience than the more popular routes. This is a good thing as it will afford you a more natural commune with your surroundings and yourself.
However, we expect this trip to fill up fast. Not only because it’s a Holy Year but also because so many are hungry to travel and connect with like-minded souls. So don’t wait too long to book!
tell me more
- explore the beauty of Spain as you connect to self, your inner guru & nature
- the natural beauty of soaring skies and sweeping landscapes will provide you with the solitude & tranquility essential to any pilgrim experience
- start each morning’s walking with an intention led by Candy & Laura
- finish each day with some introspective yoga (aka stretching) or meditation & integration time
- relax & rest your head in comfortable, cozy accommodations
- fun & introspective experiences led by Laura & Candy will be sprinkled throughout your journey
- our camino will be led by tour guide extraordinaire Manni Coe of Toma & Coe
- check out our video all about the Camino & meet Manni
explore. laugh. change your life.
Interested in a future camino? Sign up to be on our Camino Updates list!